Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Italia Update!

Been an insane week with bronze pour business all the time!

First off, here is an update on marble, I even included a clay sketch I did which I sometimes use as a model. These images are still a couple days behind but better than nothing right?


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Secondly, I have found a connection that is decent for video uploading so here are some videos from this week.




I am also in the process of getting videos of our actual pour from a friend of mine, Ill post it as soon as I can, here is the day after though!



Ciao, Thanks everyone for making this trip possible, I have learned a lot and have been inspired by all that I have seen. I will have a show in January in Athens GA with all of my work from Italy in it. I look forward to seeing all of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment